CEUFast.com courses are accepted:
- by all US state nursing boards for American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification renewal
- for nursing mandated requirements for FL, TX, NV, CA, OH, and PR
- for NY infection control and child abuse state mandates
- for subject specific courses for other professions
CEUFast, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's COA.
- Credential Centers Commission on Accreditation. AP109
- Approved Provider for the Florida Board of Nursing, #50-353
- Approved Provider for the California Board of Registered Nursing, #CEP 13509
- Approved Provider for the Washington DC Board of Nursing #50-353
- Approved Provider for Infection Control and Barrier Precautions as Mandated by Chapter 786 of the New York Laws of 1992. New York Provider ID# IC 145.
- Approved Provider for the Kentucky Board of Nursing #7-0085 expiration January 1, 2016
California requires that courses taken within the state must be accredited by that state's licensure board, like CEUFast.com. Florida requires that certain courses be provided by organizations that are accredited by the Florida Board of Nursing, like CEUFast.com.