CEUFast.com courses are accepted:
- by all US state nursing boards for ANCC certification renewal
- for nursing mandated requirements for FL, TX, and PR (not KY)
- for NY infection control state mandates
- for subject specific courses for other professions
CEUFast, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's COA.
Credential Centers Commission on Accreditation. AP109
- Approved Provider for the Florida Board of Nursing, #50-353
- Approved Provider for the California Board of Registered Nursing, #CEP 13509
- Approved Provider for the Washington DC Board of Nursing #50-353
- Approved Provider for Infection Control and Barrier Precautions as Mandated by Chapter 786 of the New York Laws of 1992. New York Provider ID# IC 145.
California requires that courses taken within the state must be accredited by that state's licensure board, like CEUFast.com. Florida requires that certain courses, be provided by organizations that are accredited by the Florida Board of Nursing, like CEUFast.com. Kentucky accepts CEUFast.com contact hours for relicensure, but not for a the required Aids and Domestic Violence. Those can only be accepted from a company accreditated by the Kentucky Board of Nursing. CEUFast, Inc. is also an approved provider for: Florida Board of Nursing, FBN #2796 California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP#1350.